Thursday, September 10, 2009

Focus!!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim......

Alhamdulillah, AS Trial is over.
But, I'm not satisfied with it. My effort, i mean.
I can feel that I'm not going to score this time too.
It's ok. No use if i were to regret now.
Focus!!!
Be serious liza. This is about your future.
This is your last chance to prove your capabilities.
I know you are trying hard, but you just not done enough.
Work harder & smarter.

Plus, it's just 3 subjects for you to sit.
Maths, Physics, & Chemistry.
You can do it. Believe me=)
You just need to focus on them. Love them.
Ilmu Allah, never finish to be learned but learning them will make us know Him more.

No more wasting time.
You have a mission!!!
A very important one.
Don't you??

Holidays just started.
It's about 2 weeks.
12-27 of September.
But for me it's not even 2 weeks.
Some more, I need to come back 2 days earlier 4 SAT classes.
No more weekends after this.
Ermm, it's ok dear. For your own good:D

I'm praying hard that I can use these holidays to the max.
Need study plan. Should get one=)
Must finish revision for the 3 subjects.
Must do past years.
InsyAllah, I'll try my best.
Ya Allah, permudahkan segala urusanku.
Tetapkan hatiku dgn awlawiyatku=)

Liza, dear.
Exam2 jugak.
But, don't forget, Ramadhan is leaving us soon!!!
Continue in searching Allah's forgiveness & bless.
Pray to Him. He knows you best. He always gives you the best.
Know who you are to Him. You are His slave. Full time slave.
May this Ramadhan be the turning point of my life.
I'm working to be a true muslimah.
insyAllah=)

LIZA, FOCUS!!!
YOU HAVE A MISSION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment