Friday, September 4, 2009

I'll Always be a Learner=)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim........

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah The Most Merciful.
All the sorrow that i know melted away. Then a heroin in me comes along with the strength to carry on. InsyAllah=)

Now, I'm walking to a NEW WORLD. As a NEW COMER , I should be humble (know who am I) and willing to learn from others. I should take this opportunity to learn the skills needed to live in this NEW WORLD. I think I have the spirit and ideas but they have the knowledge and experience. So, why not we help each other instead of pointing out others' weaknesses.
Be patient, dear. It's normal. Don't let the differences between us divides us, but let it makes us unique. Differences are there to give us the colours of this NEW WORLD.

" i'm a NEW COMER. forget me plz for my conducts. plz correct me if i'm wrong. i just get 2 know all these things, so kind of excited. i'm willing to learn from you all. i'll always be a learner. insyAllah. "


********************************

Now, I'm getting myself clearer of the PURPOSE OF MY LIFE.
Alhamdulillah, now, all the jahilliyah thoughts hardly come and I'm able to get rid most of the useless fears and worries in me.
I'm no longer mourning and regretting my past.
I'm a new person. Though it's hard for me to change these parts of me.
I'm trying to be realistic.
I question less and listen more.
I do question more but for necessary things only.

*********************************

My dreams are sky high.
I know it's possible.
It's a choice.
Choose to be or not to be.
Allah will never change the fate of a person, until the person herself makes efforts to change it.

*********************************

Make ISLAM stands in YOU, then only YOU stands for ISLAM.
Don't take the MUSLIM title for granted.
There must be reasons why Allah loves MUSLIM so much not the KUFR.
Do you deserve that love??


Waallahu'alam~

No comments:

Post a Comment