Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bounce back girl, bounce!!!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Alhamdulillah, seeking my trueself is alive again.
i have been leaving it untouched for quite a long time. pity my poor green blog.

it's already the end of jan 2010.
time flies so fast.
i just realize that i got another 5 months to go.
my 1 and half year in Taylors taught me a lot of things.
experience of a life time.
and i will never forget it.
here,
i was lost.
i cried.(most of the time)
i loved.
i hated.
i chilled.
i rebelled.
i found it.
i was lost again.
i found it again.
i'm given a last chance.
i'm learning.
i'm changing, insyAllah.

now, it's the time for me to decide.
the biggest decision ever in my life.
to stay in my lowest point, or to bounce back.
falling hurts.
but it's to make me strong.

need to stop being too emotional.
need to be more realistic.
i need a CHANGE in me.

Ya Allah,
if this is the amount that i have to pay for my sins, i accept it. positively insyAllah.
in this test actually, lies space for me to improve myself and correct my mistakes.
i know, You want me to be a better and wise person.
and i know, You need to make me suffer 1st, then only i remember You coz so far, in my comfort zone i have been putting You out of my life.
Ya Allah, forgive me.

Letting go my past time and moving on have been so hard for me,
but, now i promise myself, i will let them go and move on.
good bye mr black, ms emo, n friends.
i don't want you guys anymore.
go away from me.
i'm a new liza now.

life is no longer as empty, meaningless and confusing as before.
this time i want to try to follow Allah's way.
i'm tired of following other's.
in fact, none of them make my life happier.

i don't care what people want to say about me.
i don't care if they can't understand what i have been going through so far.
coz i believe that all these happened with reasons and Allah knows me better, He knows me inside out.
let them say, I CAN'T DO IT. but i will always believe that I CAN DO IT!!!

now, my life has a purpose.
to willingly submit myself to Allah, the only One who never betray me, never leave me, never discourage me, always there for me.

who says i have nobody with me???

i have,
Mak,
Abah,
Ema,
Nina,
Iros,
Dila,
family in Padang Luas & Pulau Bayur,
Sis shira,
my usrah (raihan, laili, syamim, aitidal, rahmah, mira, nurul, hasanah),
sahabats ( awin, ain, maryam),
best friend (idah),
lovely juniors (ain & fiqah),
a levels friends who care for me.
I love you guys.
You complete my life.
and of course Allah is always there for me=)

" Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods and lives or the fruits ( of your toil ), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere"

(2:155)

" Say : O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah : for Allah forgives all sins for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
" Turn you to Our Lord (in repentence) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you : after that you shall not be helped."
" And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you-of a sudden, while you perceive not!"

(39:53-55)

I'm aware that self-check without action is useless.
am i willing to make the effort?
YES, I AM.
insyAllah=)

WALK FORWARD, DON'T LOOK BACK.
NOW IS YOUR DAY.
LIVE IT.SMILE=)
alhamdulillah~









2 comments:

  1. Salam syg

    =)

    kamu membuatku tersenyum
    moga Allah permudahkn urusanmu syg!!

    (weekend nie buzz win k)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam=)

    kamu juga buatku tersenyum dan rse damai^!^
    (senyum smbl pejam mata, hehe)
    jazakillah 4 ur support.
    plz n plz pray 4 me sahabat.
    pray that i'll b strong.
    will pray 4 u 2.

    insyAllah, will buzz u on sunday.
    miss u~

    ReplyDelete