Thursday, November 12, 2009

How Lucky I am if....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Alhamdulillah, i just finished my usrah after about 2 weeks i missed it.
I feel so much refreshed.
Just now, we discussed about surah Al-Ikhlas which is claimed to be one third of Al-Quran.
Now, only I realize why.
In this surah, lie the fundamentals of our aqidah.

Katakanlah (Muhammad), "Dialah Allah, Yang Maha Esa. Allah tempat meminta segala sesuatu. (Allah) tidak beranak dan tidak pula diperanakkan. Dan tidak ada sesuatu yang setara dengan Dia."

Surah Al-Ikhlas, 112:1-4

From this surah, i realize that actually our tauhid is the most holistic one compared to other religions.
Why?
Because our tauhid consists of 3 major things which are synonym to us.
1. Tauhid Ad-Dhamir(we feel that we need God in our life)
2. Tafsir Al-Wujud ( this universe is governed by Allah's system & The Earth is created for humans to be its khalifah, Habluminallah & Habluminannas)
3. Minhajun Hayat ( a way of life which suites our fitrah=Islam)

*any mistakes here, plz correct me yea.jazakillah=)

So, we muslims, if we claim so, should be grateful that we are choosing the best way of life which is Islam.
There are no other religions in this world which can fit these criteria of a holistic way of life.
But then, why we, the so-called muslim choose not to practise Islam entirely in our life
Let's think about it!!!

Just now, i consulted Sis Syahira about my concern on my tarbiyah.
I just feel that i'm lacking of so many things that i need to acquire as a muslimah.
My islamic fikrah(jati diri) is shaking and I'm so worry about that.
I can feel that I can't face this confusing world unless with my firm aqidah and complete understanding of my way of life=Islam.
She told me that the most important thing is mindset.
What am i searching for?
Why am i doing this?
What is my close reference in whatever i do in life?
She concluded that usrah is a way for me to be nutured and educated with Islamic fikrah.
But usrah is not just the sittings that we have every week but it starts when the sitting ends until we meet again the next sitting.
One more thing she stressed on is that we need to put extra effort in order to understand Islam as we do to understand Physics, Chemistry, Furthermaths etc.
We need to do 'homework', 'exercises', 'attend lectures' and etc.
So, why not we do the same to understand Islam, our saviour from hell fire in the future.

Ya Allah, please ease my way in seeking my trueself, seeking You.
I'm so afraid that i will lose this feeling again.
Ya Allah, please protect my heart from jahiliyah and maksiat.
Ya Allah, please make me always remember who am I, I'm Your slave and I got a mission to be accomplished.
Ya Allah, please make my heart sincere, pure and strong in finding You.
Ya Allah, I put all my hopes on You.
ameen~






5 comments:

  1. salam liza,
    rindu sgt tarbiyah 0912

    yg tinggal hanya tarbiyah dzatiyah,
    yg x mampu utk dibawa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, ika=)

    lme x dgr citew psl awk.
    klu rindu, free2 dtgla cnie=)
    ley kite sembng2, wanie pown ad.

    ika syg,
    mujahadah & istiqamahlah n fikrah y kite dpt kt taylors nie.
    klu ad masalah, contact shbt2 utk naikkan blk smgt.
    n i'm here 2 hear u=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspiring! moga membuahkan amal yang sejati.. ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak liza
    Nadiah too..
    I really2 miss tarbiyah di taylors..
    Rase sngt kosong ddk dirumah..
    lbh2 lg parents lum blik..
    Lately, I very2 lonely.. :(

    ReplyDelete