Sunday, March 7, 2010

Will never and ever give up!!!!!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

In the name of Allah,
the One who keeps inspiring me to move on in life.
the One who keeps me going in life.
the One who knows everything about me.
the One who gives me chances to start it all over again.
Thank you Allah, for the time and space that you give, for me to change myself, to be a better person, insyAllah.

Now, is the most critical point of my life.
I have less than 22 days for my A2 trial and will be sitting for A2 final on May 18.
Only Allah knows how nervous and uncertain i am right now.
You know why??
coz this A2 final is the determining factor.
If i meet the cutting points, i'll still earn the scholarship, if not i'll hve to pay them back all their money.
Ya Allah, i don't want the latter to happen coz i don't want to burden my family with that.
I'd burden them enough already.

So, no choice,
the only way out is TO PUT MY BEST EFFORT TO ACHIEVE IT before it's too late to put anything, even to say a single thing about it.
Then, my plan,
I WILL NEVER & EVER GIVE UP UNTIL I FINISH MY LAST PAPER.
I'M GOING TO WORK HARD & SMART, OPTIMIZE MY TIME FOR STUDY.
SACRIFICE.
NO MORE LEISURE TIME.
STAY FOCUS!!!
FOCUS!!!
MAKE A STUDY PLAN.
A SMART ONE.
WORK THE PLAN.

The most important thing is, to understand why am i doing all these??
what for??
(........)

It's a hard time.mix feelings.
But, i can still smile though coz I believe that THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT ALLAH WANTS ME TO LEARN HERE!I MUST LEARN THAT!BE PRESERVERENT GIRL!JUST FACE IT!DON'T ESCAPE!

Ya Allah,
help me to stick with my decision.
help me to work all my plan.
when i stress out, please heals me My Rabb.
don let me give up half way there.
Ya Allah,
on You i put all my hopes, trusts and faith.
ameen=)

mood: study!study!study!







1 comment:

  1. go liza go liza go liza! x lama dah.esok semua ini akan berakhir n awk akan berada di negeri sejuk bersama mereka yg lain. sikiiit je lagi ok.

    ReplyDelete