Friday, November 5, 2010

This is my life for now


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Hmmmm......it has been quite a long time since i last wrote here. I did get myself online almost everyday but I was just too lazy to update this blog of mine. hehehe;)

Alhamdulillah, now i'm less depress.
Maybe, it is because i'm surrounded by people who love and care about me and the best thing about it is i'm free to be who i wanna be.
Thank you very much people for making my days since i dropped out college.

Yeah, slowly i kind of accepting and enjoying my life now though i am stranded in this small town while all my friends are in college struggling to obtain their degree. To be honest, i envy you guys but i believe that i'm gonna be there soon too. very soon;) ameen~

If you are curious of what i'm doing now, here i am to update you.
I'm not studying anywhere right now and i'm not working though.
So, what am i doing?hehehe
Most of the days, I help my dad with his small business, selling fresh water fish at the market.
Normally, we will leave home around 6.30 am and we will be back by 12 noon.
The best part of it, i love to see how the day starts with the sunrise accompanying us when we leave home and seeing people starts their work early in the morning.
I adore early persons like those farmers and fishmongers very much cause i'm trying very hard to be one of them. hahaha~
Abah gives me 'upah' too and he never being so stingy if i were to buy anything such as newspapers, magazines etc.
I love this job=)

In the evening, it's the time to get fit and healthy.
I just started my losing weight plan by eating right and working out daily.
We'll see how it goes k;)
What i do?
Firstly, i really wanna Thank God cause I'm blessed with wonderful sisters.
We rock!!!!hehehe~
Girls, you are my sunshine=)
Ema, Nina, Adek and Dila, I LOVE YOU!
Now, working out is no longer a problem cause we have each other to remind ourselves to do it everyday.
It's either jogging, walking, playing badminton and even dancing.
Can't go this far without you girls=)
Let's keep it up and WE'LL SEE THE RESULT SOON!

Nights are spent for rest, thinking and having time with family.
No more staying up late cause i'm too tired to do so.

Now, i'm content with my life.
i accept it just the way as it is fated.
But one thing,
Ya Allah, please get me back to college life very soon.
I want to study! I want to earn a degree too!!
Learning something that I love.
InshAllah, everything is gonna be fine.
I'll make it. I'm being optimist towards You=)

people, do pray for me yea. Thanks=)
Hope you people are content with your life too.
Love it just the way it is;)
tc!

5 comments:

  1. saya suka updatesss!hehe

    :)

    suka tgk kamu senyum juga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are strong girl! i like i like! ^_^

    I knew it's not easy. It is very tough at the beginning to be tough. Well, life will never be easy, no? Even I'm already here, seriously I don't find it easy. Always and always a struggle. (kan awin?) sometimes I felt losing myself. sometimes kinda blurr. why I am here?
    + sometimes so homesick and wish to have great time with family before many years fly. (appreciate your moment where some people really wish for it)

    But one thing we should know, everyone has it's own story. We already be chosen and we have to play it well. Insha Allah everything will be fine. You just need to believe it.

    I also trying to believe that I will end up here well or maybe something else that better. i don't know.

    Your life so interesting. What makes you today based on experiences that you gained and go through will be so worth it one day. And trust me, you will really appreciate the time that Allah had given to you.

    doesn't matter how your life going to, at the end we only want to seek mardotillah.

    the value of up and down really shows you something valuable in your life.

    who one that concern and care
    who one that supportive
    who one that will never forget you in life

    isn't that beautiful? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nak berjaya banyak jalannya. Setengah jalan cepat and setengah jalan lambat sket. Tapi sampai gak destinasinya Insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey, be strong.
    i always there for you. insyaAllah.
    even though i am now too far from bidor. just for now, soon i'll be spending my holiday for 4 months! yeah! :)

    -amalinajohariyouachik-

    ReplyDelete