Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keep Moving Silently, Systematically, Patiently.....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim......

Alhamdulillah...i jz finished my 1st as trial paper.....thinking skills!!!
It was'nt that hard...yet i did not manage 2 finish it on time...never mind...this is a lesson 4 me...
Liza, practise more k=)

It's not going 2 demotivate me....still got many papers to go...
Need 2 focus on other subjects esp chemistry, physics n maths....
At 1st...i was so worried about this trial n the coming AS FINAL...
I tend to compare myself with others which makes me worry even more until i don't know where to start...
After meeting Mr Adnan, i gained back my confidence....he told me this...

" you can only compare urself with urself days b4...not others...u r lucky...bcoz u still have time..so, start working systematically and if i were u, i will do solat hajat every night b4 i sleep and ask for Allah to bless my life n wut i study "

Act, a levels subjects for AS are not that difficult...but there are so many things to cover...
(this is not a prob, if i did my part last sem..huhu~)
But it doesn't mean it's impossible for me to score...
I know i can do it...=)
I need 2 change the way i study...
It's no longer the same like spm...now i understand....n insyAllah...i am ready 2 change=)

Liza,
# u still have time to work out....never give up
# identify which subjects n which chapter that u r weak at
# don't waste time....becoz sometimes it's not bcoz u can't do it, it's just a matter of time
# master the concepts n do questions
# have discussion wif friends n lecturers
# try ur best, pray 4 Allah's bless, tawakkal =)

" Kemudian, apabila engkau membulatkan tekad, maka bertawakkal lah kepada Allah. Sungguh, Allah mencintai orang yang bertawakkal. "

" Jika Allah menolong kamu, maka tidak ada yang dapat mengalahkanmu, tetapi jika Allah membiarkan kamu ( tidak memberi pertolongan ), maka siapa yang dapat menolongmu setelah itu? Karena itu, hendaklah kepada Allah saja orang2 mukmin bertawakkal." ( 3:159-160 )

Ya Allah...i wanna b close 2 u....not only in tough times....but also fun times....
Help me Ya Allah...to understand what does it means to be ur slave....
to be a muslim=)

1 comment: