Monday, March 9, 2009

New Start=)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.......



Alhamdulillah....coz wif Allah's bless this blog is alive again....

n insyAllah the same goes to myself...i want 2 b alive...

I'm really touched by this quotes...



" Apa yang tidak dapat dibuat semua, jangan ditinggalkn semua "



" Kita tidak dicela kerana tidak sampai ke tingkatan takwa yang paling tinggi, tetapi kita dicela kerana tidak membuat usaha, sedangkan kita masih berkemampuan "



Sometimes, I feel like giving up coz it's too hard.The long time it takes to reach 'kemanisan iman' always discouraging me. As I read this quotes, I realize that it is the effort we make is more important than the result we get. Ya Allah...why is it too hard for me to love You most than others? ...why I keep repeating my previous mistakes?....



Ya Allah...forgive me....

So many wrong doings I did..yet You knocked my heart to come close to You...to love You..

and You promised me wif Your LOVE if i really work for it..

Thank You Allah....

I Love You=)

3 comments: