Thursday, October 29, 2009

I.H.S.A.N.=)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Praise and gratitude to Allah who never forget all His slaves though they always forget Him.
Though they know that only by remembering Him that we will find peace.
So, let us pause for a while=)
(beriman sejenak!!!)
Think of Allah.
Think of His gifts.
Think that all that we have are all from Him.
Actually, nothing is ours.
So, let say alhamdulillah=)
done??
thank you=)

********************

“Inform me about Ihsan.” He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, ” It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you.”

part of Hadis 2
reported by Muslim=)

Have you heard about IHSAN?
Do you know what does it mean?

For me,
IHSAN is something that i almost doesn't have it in myself.
My life before, tell me this.
That's why failures surrounded me.
That's why the non-muslims outshine me.
That's why Allah keeps giving me the same tests.
Now i know,
Allah wants to teach me about IHSAN which you will realize its significance when you understand IMAN and ISLAM with your heart not only your mind.
Alhamdulillah, at least i know my weakness.

In every single thing that we do in life, Allah wants us to do it with IHSAN.
To do something with IHSAN means, we do it our best.
We do it as we see Allah in front of us.
If we can't do this, always remember that Allah is watching us all the time.
Not even a single second that He miss.

So, what's my point??

Don't you think that by applying IHSAN in his/her life, a muslim should become a great and extraordinary person?

But most muslims don't realize this especially me.
What a waste right??

Sigh~

Sigh should come with improvements!!!!
Self-check is good but it is useless if nothing is done to correct our mistakes!!!!

So, brothers and sisters,
Let's change=)
Let's practise IHSAN in our life!!!!

How???

It's simple but not easy=)

From now on,
in anything that we do, let's do it our best.
No more playing the fool.
No more 'cincai-cincai' work.
No more 'malas-malas'.
Because we are MUSLIMS!!!
and MUSLIMS should be great!!!

and REMEMBER!!!!
Allah is watching us!!!
Are we doing our job?
Job??
Remember 'OUR JOB' ???

hint : 51:56

Last but not least,
"ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS"
=)

Wallahu'alam~





1 comment:

  1. people say 'a still tongue keeps a wise head'.
    k.liza, smakin b'semangat ye? hehe. hebat2.

    tahniah. =)

    ReplyDelete