Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eid Mubarak=)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar Walillahilham~

Welcome Shawal and I really hope this Eid is gonna bring bless and fresh air in my life.
It was Eid.
Nothing special this year, it's always the same like the years before.
But, one thing i will never forget was the moment i asked forgiveness from my beloved parents; mak and abah=)
This was the 1st time i truly begged for their forgiveness sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
I was not shy to admit my mistakes and yes they forgived me.
I was relieved.

I did not visit anybody for this day.
I offered myself to entertain the guests at home since I have no plan for this 1st day of Eid.
I hope the KONVOI and REUNION that we've been planning will turn out well because I really want to meet all my friends. Miss u guys damn much!!

But, something is missing.
The feeling of 'kembali kepada fitrah' that I felt last year was not there.
Maybe it's because I commit so many sins and last Ramadhan was not fully utilized to clean them all=(
Ya Allah, please let me meet Ramadhan again next year. ameen~

EID MUBARAK people!!!
Please forgive me for all the wrongs that I did yea=(
Have a nice and blessed EID this year!!
Take care, AVOID OVER EATING YEA!!
hehehe;)

Till then. Nite=)

No comments:

Post a Comment