Saturday, September 18, 2010

I just don't give my best yet, i did'nt fail;)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

It has been about 2 months since I registered for form 6 at SMK Buyong Adil Tapah.
The 2 months flew just like that without me being serious and committed to it.
Maybe i need time to accept the fact that I'm gonna start it all over again and adapt myself to that new environment.
I felt so boring at school because their mentality and the way they mix around are so much different from me. Plus, I miss learning everything in English and speak English in class.
I was so pessimist to this course, doubting whether the subjects that I'm taking is gonna help me getting into university.

Now, it's the other way around.
I miss school.
I can't wait to go to school this Monday though I'm gonna be shot with questions for not coming to school for 8 days.
Plus, I need to hand in 2 assignments which I'm still working on it.
It's okay. It's okay.
Just go to school. Assignments is another story.
Try to finish it these 2 days, if you can't, just prepare to lose marks okay;) it's not that bad compared to skipping class right?huhuhu~

One more thing that is always bothering me is that, what course should I be taking after STPM?
At first, I'm thinking of doing Law but after realizing that Law needs a lot of heavy reading and being a lawyer does not necessarily gives me high income to pay all my debts, I think I'm gonna drop law from my list. What do you think?
Now, I'm thinking of doing Economics. Why?
For now, I opt for it because personally I find it more fun to study since it's analytical yet critical and progressive.
I mean it's not just about reading and memorizing facts that have been set by somebody like Law is. I have friends who find reading law fun to them but I just feel that I'm not really into it.
Plus, I prefer Economics because it's only 3 years course. hehehe. So I would save one year=)

For now, let's leave it as KIV first.
What is more important is, I have to start getting serious in my studies.
I have to get straight A's for STPM and secure a place in University of Malaya.
Then, maybe I can try my luck for JPA scholarship;)
Ya Allah, please help me to achieve this and guide me on my way to get there.
ameen~

I DID NOT FAIL BEFORE, I JUST DON'T TRY HARD ENOUGH TO SUCCEED !!!
SO, LET'S GIVE ANOTHER BEST TRY!!!!

people, please pray for me yea;)
May Allah bless you always=)
tc!



UM sweetheart, wait for me yea;) i will b there soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. "I DID NOT FAIL BEFORE, I JUST DON'T TRY HARD ENOUGH TO SUCCEED !!!
    SO, LET'S GIVE ANOTHER BEST TRY!!!!"

    u r right dear! :)
    may Allah ease your way. sentiasa ada doa untuk kamu.

    love from columbus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. liza, save the best for the last!!!
    ;-)
    sayang ko..doa semoga ko dpt yg terbaek;-)
    hihi~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. laili dear, thx 4 de doa=)

    insyAllah, will do my best this time;)
    all the best yea kt columbus sne!!!!
    tc!
    love from Malaysia~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. idah, yup save the best for the last;)
    thx 4 de doa;)
    syg ko jugak!!!
    hugs n kisses=)
    tc!

    ReplyDelete